Thursday, July 14, 2011

Touchdown!

The BAD boyz and the Of Shark and Man crew, fltr: Hugh, Hamish and David!

I must apologize to Kirsty.
I did publicly call her pasty and my only excuse is that I hadn't yet met David!

I mean, check out the picture - shocking!
This is my very best attempt at painting in a modicum of color, after which my trusted Apple has gone into permanent dreaded wheel of death mode. Talk about somebody being dazzlingly brilliant, and this literally - and yes buddy, this is payback (an honored SOPAC tradition) for calling me names on your blog! Man, I got a reputation to defend here!
Never, ever forget who controls the gas mix you inhale!

Anyway, yes, they are here!
The unequaled (!) crew of From the Office to the Ocean - Of Shark and Man have finally landed and we look forward to four weeks of equally dazzlingly brilliant and frantic activity, and stellar conversations! Case in point, today's menu: first Shark dive in the morning, and I'm quite confident that David will want to tell you about it himself. Off to Galoa for inspection of Mangroves plantation, interview with planters and village visit. Then, rush back to the Uprising, interview with Shark divers from Asia, shoot of lovo preparation, cultural show.
Not to shabby for three terminally jetlagged exhausted and dehydrated (and pasty!) British blokes after a 48-odd hour marathon from London to Fiji!

May the fun begin!

4 comments:

Horizon Charters Guadalupe Cage Diving said...

The good news is you now have your "white balance" for all your cameras;)

DaShark said...

Excellent point! :)

OfficetoOcean said...

That looks like a photoshop to me...I'm claiming a conspiracy ;)

Angelo Villagomez said...

Wow, that's a lot of pasty!